This policy will explain how we use the personal data that is collected from you when you use this website.
What data do we collect?
In order to give you the best possible experience using this site, we collect information from your interactions with our network. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs.
The information we collect about all visitors to our website includes:
- The visitor’s browser type
- Referring site
- The date and time of each visitor request
- We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- Email addresses via newsletter signup or direct message
We use this information to:
- Provide, test, improve, promote and personalize services
- Fight spam and other forms of abuse
- Generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use this site
- Send site related communications
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a contact form or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties for commercial purposes.
We may share information with a limited number of third party vendors who process it on our behalf to provide or improve our service. Our third party vendors are listed below.
How do we store your data?
We store tracking data via third party services. Primarily, Google Analytics, and CloudFlare.
For direct emails, your messages will be stored on Google Mails servers. We will keep your emails until you request deletion Once this request is made, we will work to delete your message immediately.
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run the site. By using this site, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United Kingdom and any other country where we operate.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Track whether or not you have opted in to allowing analytics for tracking
- Understanding how you use our website
- Technical support, such as Content Delivery Networks and maintaining consistency across load balanced servers.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Tracking Option – We provide a banner asking if you would allow for us to track information with Google Analytics. To improve user experience, we use a cookie to save your selection. This is to keep user experience consistent as they navigate the site. This information is not personally identifiable, and is not data that we collect.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us